Care with Courtesy, Compassion & Competence
Our aims and objectives:
- Provide a high standard of Medical Care
- Be commited to our patients needs
- Act with integrity and complete confidentiality
- Be courteous, approachable, friendly & accomodating
- Ensure safe and effective services and environment
- The care given is evidence based and delivered with the highest standards
- Advice, support and information will be available in order to help our patients make the right choices.
- We will ensure that our patients are dealt with by fully trained clinical, administrative & managerial staff and are always dealt with in a professional & courteous manner.
Mental Health Matters...
Do not suffer in silence. We are here to help you:
- Suffolk Wellbeing -Provides a range of free support for people with common mental health and emotional issues 0300 1231503
- Mind - Straightforward, simple and powerful tools to support your mental health 0208 5192122
- The Samaritans 116 123
- FRANK - honest information about drugs 0300 1236600 or text FRANK 82111
- Turning Point - Support for anyone affected by drugs and alcohol and want to make change 01284 766554
- Kooth -High quality mental health help for children and young people www.kooth.com
- Crisis UK -National charity for peolpe experiencing homelessness 0300 6361967
- Text SHOUT to 85258
- CALM - the calm zone 0800 58 58 58
- Text YM to 85258 (Young Minds)
- PAPYRUS - under 35's helpline 0800 068 4141
For urgent assistance please contact 111 option 2, alternatively please call the surgery to arrange an appointment with a member of our Clinical Team.
Have Your Say
Patient Participation Group
Join Our Patient Group
We are actively looking for patients to join our Patient Participation Group.
The aim of the PPG is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the Practice and the community.
If you are interested in joining the group and improving the experience of patients registered at the Practice.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at reception for an application form.